3 days 2 nights
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Arrival at Bangkok Airport. Arrange for RT-PCR Test. Meet & greet by our local driver. Then transfer to hotel for check in. Waiting result around 6-8 hours in the hotel.
Free & Easy.
Breakfast at hotel & check out. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Traveling Period: 01 APR 2022 – 30 JUN 2022
1) Min. 1 adult per booking (GV1).
2) Tour packages are only applied for Malaysian passport holder.
3) Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
4) Driver provided only.
5) Non-refundable deposit of RM300/pax upon booking confirmation.
6) Child Fare same as adult fare.
7) Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotel unavailable, others similar accommodation will be provided with different price apply (if any).
Once RT-PCR result shown negative, passenger can Free & Easy