5 days 4 nights
Da Nang is a coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port. It’s a popular base for visiting the inland Bà Nà hills to the west of the city. Here the hillside Hải Vân Pass has views of Da Nang Bay and the Marble Mountains. These 5 limestone outcrops are topped with pagodas and hide caves containing Buddhist shrines. Huế is a city in central Vietnam that was the seat of Nguyen Dynasty emperors and the national capital from 1802 to 1945. A major attraction is its vast, 19th-century Đại Nội Citadel, surrounded by a moat and thick stone walls. It encompasses the Imperial City, with palaces and shrines; the Forbidden Purple City (Tử cấm thành), once the emperor’s home; and a replica of the Royal Theater. Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda. Cẩm Thanh is a countryside area dotted with upscale boutique hotels, rustic lodges, and down-to-earth homestays. Dirt trails popular with cyclists wind through palm forests, while organized basket-boat tours of the Thu Bồn River canals include demonstrations of traditional fishing techniques. Several cooking schools explore Vietnamese culture through market visits and preparation of classic local dishes. Bà Nà Hill Station is a hill station and resort located in the Trường Sơn Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as “the Da Lat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists.
Arrival at Danang International Airport. Meet & greet by our local tour guide. Transfer to Hue via Hai Van Pass (Pass of the Ocean & Clouds), passing through Lang Co fishing village, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea.
▪ Take a boat cruise along the Perfume River| 乘船游香江
▪ Thien Mu Pagoda| 天母寺
▪ Imperial Citadel| 大内皇城
▪ Phuc Kien Assembly Hall| 福建会馆
▪ Tan Ky Merchants’ houses| 进记老宅
▪ Japanese Covered Bridge| 日本廊桥
▪ Hoi An Ancient Town| 会安古城
▪ Cam Thanh Water Coconut Village (enjoy bamboo basket boat) | 锦清水椰林 （体验竹篮船）
▪ Marble Mountain | 五行山
▪ Non Nuoc Stone Village| 石雕村
▪ Ling Ung Pagoda| 灵应寺
▪ Bana Hills | 巴纳山
▪ Vong Nguyet Villa| 银河瀑布
▪ Sakyamuni Buddha’s Monument| 银河瀑布
▪ Golden Bridge| 佛手金桥
▪ Han Market| 汉市场
▪ Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge, Love Bridge| 龙桥，汉江大桥，爱情桥
Breakfast at hotel & check out. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Travelling period : 01 April 2022 until 31 Dec 2022
1) Min. 2 adults per booking (GV2).
2) Tour packages are only applied for Malaysian passport holder.
3) Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
4) Compulsory tipping for tour guide & driver RM 70/pax.
5) English & Mandarin speaking guide provided by request.
6) Non-refundable deposit of RM300/pax upon booking confirmation.
7) Child Twin Bed 100%, Child with extra bed 90% of adult fare, Child without bed 60% of adult fare
8) Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotel unavailable, others similar accommodation will be provided with
different price apply (if any).
9) Fare subject to change with or without prior notice.