5 days 4 nights
Dublin, capital of the Republic of Ireland, is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. City parks include landscaped St Stephen’s Green and huge Phoenix Park, containing Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland explores Irish heritage and culture.
• Upon arrive at Dublin Airport (DUB), transfer to hotel.
• Seat in coach place for hop-on hop-off tour (SIC) • Free entrance to the little museum and walking tour included
• Ticket valid for 24 hours.
• (Transfer to meeting point are not included)
• Free & leisure (自由活动)（You may refer attached optional tour list | 您可参考自费项目表）
• Free & leisure (自由活动)
（You may refer attached optional tour list | 您可参考自费项目表）
• After breakfast, transfer to Dublin Airport (DUB).
3 - star hotel: Wynn’s hotel or similar
4 - star hotel: The Address Connolly or Jury’s Inn Parnell Street or similar
5 - star hotel: The Merrion hotel or The Westbury hotel or similar
(Triple room may be one double bed and 1 Single bed and are subject to availability)
DUBLIN – ADMISSION / TOUR DESCRIPTION : Full day tour to Wickow and Glendalough based on English speaking live driver/guide
Cost Per Person MYR : RM248 per Adult, RM248 per Child