6 days 5 nights
The Turkish Mediterranean coastline is famous for its long stretches of sandy beaches and numerous remnants from Ancient Greek and Roman times. Antalya is a diverse holiday destination with a rich history. It flourished in Ancient Rome when Hadrian’s Gate was built there, after which the city’s authorities often changed, leaving behind picturesque monuments. Experience the city on a whole-day trip that starts at Düden waterfalls and the caves. The trip includes an hour-long boat ride and delicious traditional Turkish lunch. Antalya’s surroundings are quite interesting, especially the Taurus Mountais, which you can explore on an all-terrain vehicle. The Roman theatre, Aspendos, is located south of the city and it’s the next Turkish attraction worth visiting. More than one hundred kilometres east lies the picturesque Alanya resort with lovely beaches and pleasant climate that’s perfect for a holiday. If you’re looking for something really special, viewing the city from a pirate ship fits that bill. A six-hour cruise offers you plenty of opportunities for swimming and cave exploring. You’ll see the city’s major attractions, such as the Red Tower, the old shipyard and the castle. The majestic Ephesus ruins lie along the Mediterranean coast. It was an Ancient Greek city that flourished in Ancient Rome. Here you can get a sense of the gold age of the Roman Empire. The Library of Celsus, a complex of row houses and a large theatre are especially well-preserved. You should take at least half a day if you want to take a good look at these landmarks.
• Upon arrival, proceed to Istanbul city tour • The Blue Mosque • Hippodrome Square • St Sophia Church (Hagia Sophia) • Turkish Delight & Apple Tea
• After breakfast, will commernce with sightseeing • Leather Outlet Shopping Center & Fashion Show • Artemis Temple • Seven Sleepers
• After breakfast, will commernce with sightseeing • Ancient Caravanserai • Melvana Celaleddin-I Rumi
• After breakfast, will commernce with sightseeing • Hot Air Balloon (Optional) • Turkey’s Handmade Crafts • Pigeon Valley • Uchisar Castle Village • Esentepe Hill and Fairy Chimneys Valley • Avanos Pottery Village • Turquoise & Onyx Handmade Store
• After breakfast, will commernce with sightseeing • Salt Lake
• After breakfast, Spice Bazaar • Grand Bazaar • Transfer to the airport for your flight back home