4 days 4 nights
Langkawi has more to offer besides exciting legends and myths, as well as its duty-free status. Dive into the natural elements of Langkawi; an exploration of its wondrous marine life and verdant rainforest for a shift from the typical experience in Langkawi.
Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi is a timeless island sanctuary nestled between award winning landscape gardens and the famed Cenang beach, designed based on the concept of Malay “Kampung” or Village.
The 355 rooms housed in 51 individual wooden chalets arranged in a series of clusters with individual verandahs, showcase different themes which vary from swimming pool to landscaped courtyard, lake and seaview. Linked by footpath that wanders with the expansive landscape and palm trees complimented by local plants and shrubs, the resort is a haven for flora and fauna.
The main focus of the lobby building is the prominent roof form which is the adaptation of the traditional “Bumbung Panjang” from the Malay houses found in the state of Kedah, and the richness of the local architecture is further reflected in the elaborate timber decorative panels and floral motifs. The interior of the rooms with dim warm lights give a rustic and original “Kampung” feeling with all the modern amenities that cater to a memorable traditional Malaysian holiday experience at the best Langkawi resorts.
Discover a world of possibilities in a wide variety of experiences be it leisure and free, vibrant and outdoors, indulgent and rejuvenating, culturally enlightening or meetings with incentives, at Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi.
(A) AIR ASIA @ KUL-LGK AK6322 0825-0935 // LGK-KUL AK6311 1530-1645
(B) MALAYSIA AIRLINES @ KUL-LGK MH1432 0925-1035 // LGK-KUL MH1437 1450-1610
1. Below 2 person for the tour will be charge rm590.
2. The rates are subject to sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
3. No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
4. GoTraz is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.
5. All rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Denotes applicate taxes + fuel surcharges and varies according to specific dates & choice airlines.
6. Above tour fare, tipping and domestic flight are subject to change without prior notice.
7. Above fare only available for Malaysian market. Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
8. We reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. Compulsory tipping for local tour guide & driver.
9. Seat Confirmation is based on first come first served basis. Deadlines for full payment & passport copy : refer to confirmation reply.
**Kindly prepare all individual passport copy (Photo page) with at least 6 months validity before expiry date and email for fax to GoTraz.
10. We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.